IRC Med PAC
The IRC Medical PAC is a Political Committee (PC). The Committee is a voluntary, nonprofit, nonpartisan committee.
The purpose of the Committee is:
- Promote and strive for the improvement of state government by encouraging physicians and others to take a more active and effective role in government affairs.
- Encourage physicians and other to know and understand the nature and actions of their government.
- Assist physicians and others in organizing themselves for more effective political action so that they may more intelligently carry out their civic, social and economic responsibilities.
Procure funds for the purposes of the Committee and provide the opportunity for those interested in the purpose of the Committee to contribute funds for its use in accomplishing its purposes.
- To help and assist well-qualified, capable individuals to be elected or re-elected to public office.
Membership eligibility, dues and contributions:
Physicians practicing or residing in Indian River County and their spouses are eligible for membership in the Committee. Annual Dues are $25. Additional donations to the Committee are welcome and encouraged. There is no limit to the amount you can contribute to the Committee, although there are limits for contributions to candidates as regulated by the Florida Department of State, Division of Elections.
Pay Dues or Contribute to the IRC Medical PAC
Mail: IRC Medical PAC, P. O. Box 573, Vero Beach, Fl 32961
2018 IRC Medical PAC Officers and Board of Directors
- Ralph Rosato, M.D., Chairman
- Marc Rose, MD, Vice Chairman
- Jeff Livingston, MD, Sec/Treas
- Nancy Baker, MD
- Joseph Crawford, M.D.
- Heidi Rose
- Laurie Welton, DO